{ Monday, August 3, 2009 }



HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY


SWIN YEE











It has been a year since I last drop by to her house. My memory on how to get to her house has faded. It's so blur. Sk sitting next to me in my car and me, myself are sort of like 'road-blind.' We're both weak in roads, not knowing the right direction on where to go. So, we just "hentam" to Swin Yee's house. At first, I thought we are late. An hour late. Eventually, we managed to find our way there & surprisingly, we're not late. We're the earliest Surians to arrive there. Yippee. From there, you get to know how's Malaysian time. We're always late. Why can't Malaysians be more punctual? *wonder* Swin Yee must be wondering whether are all her friends coming to the party. Only 3 of her uni mates showed up before us.

Her mom cooked delicious food. Her mom is so friendly, as always. Oh, she can still remember who I am. Good memory !!! It shows I am memorable *HAHA..lol*



































3 comments:

babysara said...

linked your new blog already! update more!! <3

I'm Sierra / Su Wen said...

Haha sure thing. You too..update more in your blog. Haha

mamak-and-kimchi said...

aww i didnt get to eat the bday cake =(

Post a Comment