I know I haven't been blogging for such a long time. You may think my blog may be dead.
Well, hello again!!!
To all my friends and to those who are worried, I am all better now. I am feeling so much better.My healthy body is finally back and I am so grateful for that. Thank you :-)
Finally a recovery for me. Yeah me !
Just a quick summary on my life here for the past few weeks.
1) I went to Alton Towers. Many of you must have known it already and seen the pictures in facebook. So just check them out there. The pictures will tell you the story on what I did there. Basically, rides.
2) I had Indian cuisine at Tamatanga. My 2nd dining out in restaurant for dinner.
3) Goose fair. Sat on 2 rides. One was the swing, similar to the one we had in Genting. The other one was bit more scary. We were in the air for minutes. It gives me the shock, but had lots of fun.
4) Went to Cardiff with Janefer. Wasted hours on the bus. Compare Cardiff with Nottingham, I still prefer Nottingham. Feel more like home, more warmth.
5) Walked to Beeston. At first wanting to go Sainsbury, ended up shopping at the little street (mini city).
6) Then, I was ill for 1 week.