My summer jobs

{ Wednesday, August 19, 2009 }
Wondering what have I been doing for the past months of my summer holidays? I know it's the longest break ever for me and it's the best time of my life to be lazy for just once and having no worries at all. No assignments. No exams. No classes. No getting of bed early in the morning.

Apart from staying at home, just chilling and relaxing, I do look for some part time jobs to spend some of my time and also to earn extra pocket money. I ain't that lazy after all. So far, I managed to get myself 3 part time jobs. *claps*

1st job: Part time promoter promoting Air Wick products at Econsave, Balakong.
2nd job: Roadshow assistant for Cres Wellness roadshow at The Gardens.
3rd job: Promoter for Slimming Sanctuary roadshow at The Gardens.

I just finished my 3rd job last week. That's why I have been MIA from this blog for a week.
Made a new friend from this job. Everyone, meet Jane. She surprised me & San alot. She's studying medical in China - future surgery doctor. She don't look like one who will take medical courses.

Well, there's always this saying, 'Don't judge a book by its cover.'

So true!









0 comments:

Post a Comment