{ Sunday, August 9, 2009 }
Sometimes I really can't understand you. Is it my capability of understanding a person is weak? I don't know. You tell me. I just hope I can figure out what are you thinking right now and what deep and sad thoughts are in your mind. I am your friend. You can trust me. You said to me that I am one of your closest ones and I truly feel the same way too. But, sometimes the actions you choosed just kept pushing me aside. And that's really sad. Hopefully, one day you can try to let yourself go. Open to others. Share your feelings and what problems you have to the one you trust. *Hoping that day will come soon. * - I won't bite :-)

To be honest, I am scared as well. I have been through rocky hills, mountains and rocks. It has been a tough climb for me and filled with some bad memories along my way of life. Well, life is complicated. One flight to UK, off I go and I wonder does everything changes in just 5 months time? *I really wonder*
People could change and I have seen lots of my friends changing into another person.

Wonder what will it be like when I come back !?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry ya..cause i think noone can help me even if i said out tht problem..
and i need some time to calm down..
erm..when i want to tell,i will tell..tht's my style..yea..dont mind of it..and dont think too much^^

Post a Comment